Updates on Coronavirus

Agile Coach Camp Worldwide will base its decisions on how the spread is occurring at the time and currently is paired with Agile 2020 and will need to follow suit with its plans. We are currently still planning to host the event normally.

That said, if for any reason you want to book a ticket and then later cancel, we are offering a 7 day cancellation policy. This was established even before the virus seemed as bad as it is. You can rest assured that we respect your own decision for your health and safety regardless of any we make.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close